if you have questions you can contact us
The types of personal data we collect include:
- Your name, surname, email address, phone number, and home address.
- You may optionally choose to provide us with the name of your company and additional information so that we can provide you with the best service. For example, if there is someone vegan, vegetarian, disabled, if you have chosen the pick-up service, indicate the address, etc.
Data We Collect Automatically
When you use our website, we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. This includes data such as language setting, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, log information, time of use, requested URL, status report, user agent (information about the browser version), operating system, result (viewer or booking), browsing history, user booking ID, and type of data viewed. We may also collect data automatically through cookies.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Bookings: We use your personal data to complete and manage your online booking.
- Customer service: We use your personal data to provide customer service.
- Reviews: Optionally, in the reviews section of www.nacarcosta.com, you can leave a comment about your experience and it will be published on our website and social media. For this, we require your name and email address, your email address will not be published.
- Marketing activities: We also use your data for marketing activities, as permitted by law. We include an opt-out link, which you can use if you do not wish to do so.
- Other communications: There may be other occasions when we communicate with you by email, postal mail, phone, or text message, depending on the contact information you share with us. There may be several reasons for this:
- It is possible that we need to respond and manage the requests you have made.
- Once the booking is completed, we will send you a purchase ticket and then a reminder of your scheduled activity by email.
- When you use our services, we may invite you to provide a review of your experience. We believe that this additional service is useful for you and for us, as we can improve based on your feedback.
- Analysis, improvements, and research: We use personal data to conduct research and analysis. We can involve a third party to do this on our behalf. We can share or disclose the results of such research, even to third parties, in anonymous and aggregated form. We use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to improve the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
- Security, fraud detection, and prevention: We use information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law and outside advisors.
- Legal and compliance: In certain cases, we need to use the information provided, which may include personal data, to handle and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory investigations and compliance, or to enforce agreements or to comply with legal requests from law enforcement authorities to the extent required by law.
- In view of purposes A and B: the use of your data may be necessary to execute the contract you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your data to carry out our obligation to complete and manage that reservation under the contract we have with you.
- In view of the purposes of C and H: we use your data for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the best experience and for administrative, fraud detection, and legal purposes. When we use personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will always balance your rights and interests in protecting your information with our rights and interests.
- With respect to purpose H, we also rely, where appropriate, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
We will retain your information, which may include personal data, for as long as we deem necessary to provide you services, comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties, and as otherwise necessary to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data that we hold will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately of any changes or inaccuracies in your personal data by contacting email@example.com
Questions or complaints
If you have questions or concerns about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the rights you have under this notice, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the Notice
Just as our business changes constantly, this Privacy Statement may also change from time to time. If you would like to see changes made to this Privacy Statement from time to time, we encourage you to access this Privacy Statement to view the changes. If we make material changes or changes that will have an impact on you (for example, when we begin to process your personal data for purposes other than those set out above), we will contact you before we begin that processing.